ARCO Double Glazing & Framing ‘Spring Special’ September 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing ARCO Double Glazing and Framing’s ‘Spring Special’.
$999 including GST
The uPVC frames provided will be white frames only.
uPVC frames and hardware come in white unless noted.
Toilet is awning only in offer. Max size 800mm wide by 1032mm high.
Bathroom is sliding window only. Max size 1200mm wide by 1032mm high.
Fly screens and security screens, tinting and repair trims are priced extras and are not included in price.
Glass will be 4mm Low-E Solar Control with 4mm clear float internal pane and 16mm aluminium spacer fully sealed unit.
External seal with neutral silicone in frame colour (white).
All windows include ARCO’s 24-month hardware warranty (Winkhaus hardware used). Frames come with a 10-year warranty and a 7-year warranty with ARCO install.
All care and due diligence will be taken when installing the product, however ARCO will not be held responsible for cracked tiles. ARCO will also not be held responsible for any damage caused to existing plaster or brickwork when removing old frames.
Bathroom and toilet must be on the same premise.
Metro area only.
All deposits must clear in the month of September. All items remain the property of ARCO Windows Pty Ltd until payments have cleared.
mail confirmation needed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to any works to start and complete payment before any stage will commence.
Deposists are non-refundable once frames have been produced to the sizes of client.
Payments may occur in smaller amounts but must equal to the required funds for the next stage to be processed. Payments must be in cleared funds.
Delivery/installation invoice is 14 day account.
Removal of existing
- We will take care of removing old windows and doors but do not accept responsibility for damage to existing tiles, walls, paint etc. NO REPAIR WORK ALLOWED FOR
- Old doors and windows will not be removed intact. Rubbish bin or area should be provided for old glass and frames by the owner/contractor. ARCO CAN PROVIDE BIN AT EXTRA COST TO CONTRACT
- The customer is responsible for ensuring safe storage of ARCO delivered materials
- ARCO will not take responsibility for theft of products taken from customer’s site
- Any damage to stored goods on site shall be replaced at customer’s cost
- Customer is responsible for scaffolding and safe access for installation. NO CRANE INCLUDED
- Removal and replacement of services, fixtures, fitting, blinds etc will be customer’s responsibility
- ELECTRICAL WORK NOT INCLUDED IF REQUIRED