5 windows and 1 door (choice of sliding or French)
Summer Special Nov Dec Jan 2018-19
Not valid for existing customers, new customers only
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing ARCO Double Glazing and Framing’s 5 window and 1 door special
$4999 +GST (supply only)
$6999 +GST (supply and install)
13 sq meter area
The uPVC frames provided will be wide frames only.
uPVC frames and hardware come in white unless noted.
Glass will be 4mm Low-E Solar Control with 4mm clear float internal pane and 16mm aluminium spacer fully seated in unit.
External seal with neutral silicone in frame colour (white).
Includes white trims inside.
All windows include ARCO’s 24-month hardware warranty (Winkhaus hardware used). Frames come with a 10-year warranty and a 5-year warranty with ARCO install only.
To be noted
All care and due diligence will be taken when installing the product, however ARCO will not be held responsible for cracked tiles. ARCO will also not be held responsible for any damage caused to existing plaster or brickwork when removing old frames.
Windows and doors must be located on the ground floor only.
Metro area only.
Fly screens, security screens and tinting are priced extras and are not included in price.
Maximum measurements on the windows and doors apply (please see below for details).
All items remain the property of ARCO Windows Pty Ltd until payments have cleared. Email confirmation needed prior to any works to start and complete payment of the stage.
Deposists are non-refundable once production has started, please view legal at arcodoubleglazing.com.au
Payments may occur in smaller amounts but must equal to the required funds for the next stage to be processed. Payments must be in cleared funds.
Delivery/installation invoice is 14 day account.
Removal of existing
- We will take care of removing old windows and doors but do not accept responsibility for damage to existing tiles, walls, paint etc. NO REPAIR WORK ALLOWED FOR
- Old doors and windows will not be removed intact. Rubbish bin or area should be provided for old glass and frames by the owner/contractor. ARCO CAN PROVIDE BIN AT EXTRA COST TO CONTRACT
- The customer is responsible for ensuring safe storage of ARCO delivered materials
- ARCO will not take responsibility for theft of products taken from customers site
- Any damage to stored goods on site shall be replaced at customer’s cost
- Customer is responsible for scaffolding and safe access for installation. NO CRANE INCLUDED
- Removal and replacement of services, fixtures, fitting, blinds etc will be customers responsibility
- ELECTRICAL WORK NOT INCLUDED IF REQUIRED